Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Finding Sheba



Looking for a good book to read over Thanksgiving? Well, I found you one. Finding Sheba, by H. B. Moore, is a thrill ride you don't want to miss. 

I'll admit it, I'm a history geek. And, I love reading a story based on things that actually happened. I had a history professor at the U who talked about the founding fathers as if she were gossiping about her neighbors. I loved it. For the first time, Hamilton, Washington, and Franklin, became real people. That's what happens when I read historical fiction. A well-written book, like Finding Sheba, brings historical figures to life.

There's a grand amount of adventure in these pages that will have you on the edge of your seat. I love the descriptions of cities. I've seen pictures of most of the places mentioned in the book on the news or online, so Moore's details brought those pictures to mind and then sharpened the images.

If you'd like to pick up a copy, click here. The Kindle price is just $3.99!!

Happy Thanksgiving All.


No comments: