Monday, April 2, 2012

Is it possible?

Is it possible for a house to feel lighter? I propose that it is. I cleaned out under sinks, inside closets, and under beds. The result is a 'weight' that has been lifted. How is this done?

Hypothesis #1
     The clutter has been in the back of my mind as a 'to do' for so long that once it is removed my mind releases  
     that pressure and allows me to feel relieved.

Hypothesis #2
      When I am in a cramped place I feel stress. Cleaning out and creating 'blank' space gives me room to move
       and releases stress.

Hypothesis #3
      Worried that someone (not related) would peek into my closet and see a disaster and judge me a horrible
       housekeeper keeps me bogged down. Once that fear is removed, the bogging stops.

Whatever the reason, I feel like I can breathe again. So if you are feeling pressured, stressed or bogged down; perhaps you could clean out a closet and feel the lightness flood in.

No comments: